We’re committed to COVID-19 relief in the Greater Dayton Area.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact lives not only across the Greater Dayton Area, but across the globe. Although these times are unprecedented, our role hasn’t changed. United Way of the Greater Dayton Area (UWGDA) will continue to serve on the front lines of the fight for our community.
HelpLink 211 is still accepting calls 24/7/365. If you need immediate assistance, please dial 211 on a cell phone, call (937) 225-3000 or search online for help here.
In partnership with the Dayton Foundation we started the COVID Response Fund to assist organizations working overtime to assist with basic needs.
Steps to Apply
1. Review the COVID-19 Grant Guidelines.
2. Download and complete the COVID-19 Response Fund application.
3. Submit the application to Tracy Sibbing via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: You may still apply for a COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton even if you have an open grant with The Dayton Foundation or United Way of Greater Dayton.
Whom to Contact for More Information
For questions specific to the COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton grant application, please email Tracy Sibbing email@example.com. If you are unable to reach Tracy, please contact Tania Arseculeratne at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Barbra Stonerock at email@example.com
Helpful COVID-19 Resources
– Free pop-up COVID-19 testing locations and dates here.
– Sign up for email updates on the Montgomery County rent and mortgage payment assistance program here.
– Drive-thru COVID-19 testing available via Primary Health Solutions. More information here.
– FamilyWize free prescription savings cards, offer an average savings of about 45% on prescriptions. Download your card here.
– Governor DeWine’s plan to reopen Ohio. Find all the information you need on the Responsible Restart Ohio plan here.
– Updated COVID-19 related information for Preble County residents, including available resources and services to ensure your safety available here.
– A message from Tom Maultsby, our President and CEO, on our mission to lead a united community to uplift our neighbors. Click here to read the full message.
– CDC guidelines for social distancing, quarantine and isolation can be found here.
– Downtown Dayton Partnership’s Open* Downtown guide to support local businesses and the Dayton community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Find it here.
– Up-to-date Ohio COVID-19 guidelines and statistics can be found here.
– Information on eviction policy changes in light of COVID-19 can be found here.