We’re committed to COVID-19 relief in the Greater Dayton Area.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact lives not only across the Greater Dayton Area, but across the globe. Although these times are unprecedented, our role hasn’t changed. United Way of the Greater Dayton Area (UWGDA) will continue to serve on the front lines of the fight for our community.
We’ve implemented some internal process updates to maintain proper safety without sacrificing efficiency, including remote work and social distancing when in-person communication is necessary. Below are some OSHA guidelines we’re following and encouraging others to follow:
– Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is unavailable, please use a high-quality hand sanitizer.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Frequently wipe down surfaces, door handles and other often-touched things.
HelpLink 211 is still accepting calls 24/7/365. If you need immediate assistance, please dial 211 on a cell phone, call (937) 225-3000 or search online for help here.
Governor Mike DeWine’s most recent COVID-19 update.
June 29, 2020
Helpful COVID-19 Resources
– Free pop-up COVID-19 testing locations and dates here.
– Sign up for email updates on the Montgomery County rent and mortgage payment assistance program here.
– Drive-thru COVID-19 testing available via Primary Health Solutions. More information here.
– FamilyWize free prescription savings cards, offer an average savings of about 45% on prescriptions. Download your card here.
– Governor DeWine’s plan to reopen Ohio. Find all the information you need on the Responsible Restart Ohio plan here.
– Updated COVID-19 related information for Preble County residents, including available resources and services to ensure your safety available here.
– A message from Tom Maultsby, our President and CEO, on our mission to lead a united community to uplift our neighbors. Click here to read the full message.
– CDC guidelines for social distancing, quarantine and isolation can be found here.
– Downtown Dayton Partnership’s Open* Downtown guide to support local businesses and the Dayton community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Find it here.
– Up-to-date Ohio COVID-19 guidelines and statistics can be found here.
– Information on eviction policy changes in light of COVID-19 can be found here.