We’re committed to COVID-19 relief in the Greater Dayton Area.
With immediate and urgent needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic coming to an end in the Greater Dayton region, United Way and The Dayton Foundation have announced they will be closing the COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton.
HelpLink 211 is still accepting calls 24/7/365. If you need immediate assistance, please dial 211 on a cell phone, call (937) 225-3000 or search online for help here.
If your nonprofit is interested in applying for funding from the COVID-19 Response Fund, the deadline to submit an application is Wednesday, June 30, 2021, at 5 p.m.
Steps to Apply
1. Review the COVID-19 Grant Guidelines.
2. Download and complete the COVID-19 Response Fund application.
Please Note: You may still apply for a COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton even if you have an open grant with The Dayton Foundation or United Way of Greater Dayton.
Whom to Contact for More Information
For questions specific to the COVID-19 Response Fund for Greater Dayton grant application, please email Tracy Sibbing [email protected]. If you are unable to reach Tracy, please contact Tania Arseculeratne at [email protected], or Barbra Stonerock at [email protected]
Helpful COVID-19 Resources
– Make an appointment today to get your COVID-19 vaccine here.
– Sign up for email updates on the Montgomery County rent and mortgage payment assistance program here.
– SingleCare free prescription savings cards, offer an average savings of about 45% on prescriptions. Download your card here.
– Updated COVID-19 related information for Preble County residents, including available resources and services to ensure your safety available here.
– A message from Tom Maultsby, our President and CEO, on our mission to lead a united community to uplift our neighbors. Click here to read the full message.
– Updated CDC guidelines for masking and social distancing, can be found here.
– Up-to-date Ohio COVID-19 guidelines and statistics can be found here.